We continue the Networked Encounters project in Croatia and are thrilled to be doing it with some wonderful people at a few wonderful and thrilling locations.
We started in ZAGREB, in May and June, with a crocheting workshop and the following exhibition, under the guidance of the textile & video artist Barbara Raad.
- / 16.05. - 20.05. / Crocheting workshop in the Home of the elderly Centar with pupils from Izidor Kršnjavi school
- /30.05. - 03.06./ Exhibition of their work in the Showroom Izidor Kršnjavi
Then, in July and August, we move on to ŠIBENIK where and exhibition/installation in the old tanks of and a collaboration concert will take place in the stunning Fortress of St. Mihovil.
- /21.07. - 23.08./ Luminoacustic installation in the tanks of St. Mihovil's Fortress by Lightune.G
- /23.08. / Audiovisual Performance - Hairy Hairy Mouth by Chui & Psilicon Theatre
Final destination is JELSA on Hvar island, which will be the place of coherence between psychology, design and local production, taking place in the old winery Dalmacijavino, with artists Hrvoslava Brkušić i Vitar Drinković and designer Damir Gamulin Gamba. With this summer encounters we wrap up our Croatian Encounters in late August.
/ 19.08. - 27.08./
- Site specific intervention in the Dalmacijavino winery
- Multilayer multimedia exhibition
- Guided educational tours
- Selection of wine and movies
- Hairy Hairy Mouth audiovisual performance by Chui & Psilicon Theatre
Stay Networked. More to come!